K-6 Curriculum Night
September 3, 2015 Sessions at 6:30 and 7:10
Parents, you are invited to attend our 2015-2016 Curriculum Night on September 3. Please come to find out more about the curriculum, procedures, and routines in your child's classroom. This is a great chance to learn about what the teacher expects from your child academically and behaviorally and how you can best help your child have a successful school year.
- Two repeating sessions are offered this evening.
- Our first session starts at 6:30. All teachers will present at this time.
- Our second session starts at 7:10. Again, all teachers will present the same material again for a new group of parents.
- Please arrive at a time that best fits your schedule. Parents with more than one child can attend different sessions the same evening and visit two separate classrooms or more depending on parental attendance.
- Material will also be available later for parents who are unable to attend.
We look forward to seeing you!