Worthington Schools

Absolute Excellence - Exponential Impact

Form Name
Address Change FormAddress Change Form
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Form
Credit Flexibility ApplicationCredit Flex Application
Custody Affidavit R102Required form for filing of Custody/Guardianship.
Directions to WECPrint directions to the Worthington Education Center
Elementary School Orchestra Sign-Up
Get sign up and meeting information for the Worthington Elementary School Orchestra.
Free & Reduced Meals 

Free and Reduced Meal Application
(Application process suspended until August 1, 2016)
Free & Reduced Meals Waiver-SharingWaiver form to allow your information from free & reduced meal form to be shared with other programs
Health HistoryRequired form to enroll a student in the Worthington School District.
Home Schooling NotificationRequired form notifying the Worthington Schools of intent to home school child(ren).
Immunization RecordRequired form to enroll a student in the school district. Must be signed by parent/guardian and physician.
Information Release ConsentGives district permission to release and/or obtain student information (e.g., medical, psychological, psychiatric, social).
Medical Authorization FormApproval to have nurses administer prescription medication to students.
OHSAA Physician Evaluation FormSite for Ohio High School Athletic Association Preparticipation Physical Evaluation form (pdf  format).
Open EnrollmentNotifies district of intent to enroll a student in a Worthington School other than the one to which  the student is assigned. Note: You still must live within the Worthington School District  boundaries to take advantage of intradistrict open enrollment.
Over-the-Counter Medication
Gives permission for high school students to carry and self-administer over-the-counter, non-prescription medication.
Physician's ReportRequired form to enroll a Kindergarten student in the school district. Must be signed by physician.
Request to Send Info Home with Students
An approval form for organizations to distribute information to students.
Residency Verification AffidavitRequired form for verification of residency.
Safety Data Sheets (Link to search site)Search for Safety Data Sheets for materials used in science labs.
School Start TimesStart and end times for all district buildings.
Volunteer ApplicationRequired form for volunteers who are new to Ohio (lived in state less than 5 years) OR volunteers who are planning on going on overnight trips. Learn more at this link.
Work Permit
Three sections that must be completed (one by family, one by employer & one by physician) to obtain Work Permit for minors