Welcome to Worthington Schools. Enrollment is a three-step process and is outlined below:
Preschool enrollment requires prior approval. Please call the Worthington preschool office at 614.450.4900 for information and further instructions.
Kindergarten students must be five by September 30 to enroll. Please contact the Welcome Center at 614.450.6112 for additional information. If your child is not five until after September 30, please contact Gifted Serivces at 614.450.6056 to get information about our Acceleration Policy for Early Entrance to Kindergarten.
1) Register online. Follow the directions below:
- Log onto www.worthington.k12.oh.us
- on the top, left side of the home page is Quick Links. Underneath Quick Links, click on the 9th line down - New Enrollment.
- Basic information needed is parent(s) name, address, emails, cell phone numbers, birthdate of parent(s), birthdate of student(s), medical information, emergency contact, etc.
- Tips for successfully registering students online: Use Firefox browser if possible; be sure block pop-ups is off. This can be found under Tools and may prevent internet issues.
2) Call 614.450.6112 and make an appointment to enroll your student(s).
3) The following documents must be brought to the Worthington Registration and Family Center at 200 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. at the time of your appointment:
__ Original or certified copy of student(s) birth certificate or passport.
__ Parent/Guardian valid driver's license, passport or state photo.
__ Proofs of Residency: 3 recent, bona fide proofs of residency with resident;s name and address. These may consist of any of the following: mortgage statement, signed lease, rental contract, property tax bill, paycheck stub, insurance statement, utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement.
__ Proof of Custody, if applicable: If divorce or dissolution is involved, a copy of the entire document is needed.
__ Immunization records (or official exemption due to religion, etc.)
__ Current IEP/MFE/ and/or 504 (if applicable).
You may begin the registration process here
Registration for 2013-2014 Kindergarten will begin on Thursday, January 3, 2013.