Summer School is offered to Worthington students as well as students from other districts. Unless stated otherwise, enrollment is based on the student's current grade level.
- Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment
- Most 2019 Summer School programs will run between June 3, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- July programming will be very limited
- Registration for current Worthington Students is done through the MyPaymentsPlus link below
- Students NOT enrolled in Worthington Schools should contact Leah Baker at (614) 450-6088 for instructions.
- Read the general policies and information
- See the registration, fees, and refund policies
- Interested in teaching summer school? Go to our summer employment page
REGISTRATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL GET-AHEAD COURSES OPENS BY JANUARY 23, 2019; MIDDLE AND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL OPTIONS OPEN IN EARLY FEBRUARY
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS APRIL 30, 2019
If you are not registered for MyPaymentsPlus,
you can register with this link!
Worthington Schools Summer 2019 Course Offerings (check back in mid-January 2019 for updates)
(Includes Worthington Summer Enrichment Academy, Blended Get-Ahead Courses, & Credit Recovery)