Worthington Schools Enrollment Forms 
     The following forms will be needed if you are moving within the district. 
      Change of Address
      To be used for after moving within
      the Worthington School District 
      Open Enrollment   This form notifies the district of the intent to enroll
      a student into a Worthington school other than the 
      one they are assigned. You still must live within
      the district boundaries.