Ashland CoursesEach course is offered in Worthington for Ashland credit.To see current course offerings...
- Go to the Ashland PD Services Page
- On the right, click on District Login
- Enter the User Name Worthington and PIN WCS
- Click on course titles for additional information about courses; contact course instructor directly for additional information
- For complete Registration Instructions, click HERE.
Sign-up for any session online using Frontline Professional Growth. Remember to select Activities Catalog and then District Catalog.Log in to Frontline Professional Growthusername = wscloud.org emailpassword = district password
How will I know when my grade is posted?
We recommend that you check to make sure your grade is posted before ordering your official transcript. Please note that Ashland does NOT send a notice that grades have been posted. Students must use our online WebAdvisor system to view and/or print their grade reports, receipts, and to check the accuracy of their demographic information for tax purposes, and to avoid confusion with accounts. For these reasons, it is very important that students use our WebAdvisor system to verify that their contact information is accurate.
How do I log in to WebAdvisor?
1. Go to: https://webadvisor.ashland.
2. Click on “Account Information” and then “What’s My Login Information.”
3. Then follow the prompts on the screen. If your email address is incorrect or not listed, please contact us immediately as you will not be able to access your information until that is updated. Passwords are case sensitive and must contain 8 or more characters and be a combination of letters and numbers.4. Click HERE for further WebAdvisor and transcript information (including contact information for Ashland).How do I verify my contact information?
Select “Students.” Under “User Account,” select “Address Change.”How do I get a receipt for my tuition payment?
Select “Students.” Under “Student Financial Information,” select “View Accounts and Make Payments” or email our Student Accounts Office at: email@example.comHow do I get an official transcript?