Ashland CoursesEach course is offered in Worthington for Ashland credit.To see current course offerings...
- Go to the Ashland Professional Development Services Page
- Click on District Login
- Enter the User Name Worthington and PIN WCS
- Click on course titles for additional information about courses; contact course instructor directly for additional information
- For complete Registration Instructions, click HERE.
Sign-up for any session online using Frontline Professional Growth. Remember to select Activities Catalog and then District Catalog.Log in to Frontline Professional Growthusername = wscloud.org emailpassword = district password
How will I know when my grade is posted?
We recommend that you check to make sure your grade is posted before ordering your official transcript. Please note that Ashland does NOT send a notice that grades have been posted. Students must use our online Self-Service system to view and/or print their grade reports, receipts, and to check the accuracy of their demographic information for tax purposes, and to avoid confusion with accounts. For these reasons, it is very important that students use our Self-Service system to verify that their contact information is accurate.
How do I use Self-Service?
1. Go to: https://selfservice.ashland.edu
2. Refer to the Ashland Self-Service Login Instructions (see below) for further support.
- How to establish an account
- What to do if you have forgotten your user name or password
- How to print a financial statement
- How to view grades or print an unofficial transcript
- How to order an official transcript