• Changes in Information

    Anytime there is a change in telephone number, address, place of employment, marital status, or anything else of which the school should be aware, please contact the school office immediately so our records can be updated.  Phone numbers, email addresses and medical information should be updated by the parents online.

       2. Click on My Account
       3. Click on the Infinite Campus Icon
       4. Select the Online Registration link in the InBox
       5. Review your child's information and change anything that needs updated
       6. Save your changes 

    Child Custody

    If you are a divorced parent and have specific custody rights and specifications outlined in your divorce pertaining to your child(ren), please send the building principal a copy of the official divorce decree to be kept on file in the office.  The school personnel can’t abide by custody specifications unless we are made fully aware of them