The fee schedule for consumable materials at the elementary level is:
- Kindergarten $24
- Grades 1 - 3 $42
- Grades 4 - 6 $36
Fees are for student workbooks and other consumables in the various curricular areas. These include materials and supplies for reading/language arts, art, science, handwriting, music and math.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Fees for students enrolling during the second semester will be adjusted to one half the scheduled rate.
- Fees can be paid through MyPaymentsPlus or by check during registration at the beginning of the school year.
- Any student not participating in free or reduced-price lunch programs is expected to pay student fees.
- Any student approved for the free lunch program will pay no fees (with a signed waiver form).
- Any student approved for the reduced-price lunch program will pay half of the assessed fee (with a signed waiver form).