Requirements to Participate in Cardinal Middle School Sports:
Important Athletic Announcement:
Spectator Agreement for Worthington City School Athletic Events
Spectator Agreement Form: Sharing as an FYI The following requirements and guidelines for spectators attending Worthington City Schools athletic contests are in accordance with the Ohio Department of Health orders and the Ohio Capital Conference.
- Spectators are not permitted to attend an event if exhibiting any symptoms of Covid 19 including but not limited to: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains, or had close contact with someone who has COVID19.
- Tickets are required for all spectators and are only available for purchase online
- Only close family members may purchase a ticket to athletic events
- Student sections are not permitted
- Households are required to sit together in the venue
- Spectators are required to wear a mask at all times, unless they meet a specifically outlined exemption by the Ohio Department of Health
- Spectators are required to remain socially distanced throughout the event
- Congregation before, during, and after the contest is not permitted
- Tickets are non-refundable unless canceled due to Covid19.
- Outside food and beverages, pets (including dogs), and backpacks are not permitted
- Worthington City Schools are smoke/tobacco free
All forms must be completed electronically on Final Forms by July 30, 2020. (Exception is Physical Form)
A 2020/2021 Physical Form must be completed and turned into your home school office by July 30, 2019; if you attend Phoenix Middle School the form should be turned into the middle school you would have attended if you did not go to Phoenix. This form can be found on OHSAA Web-Site.
Team Pictures will be date to be announced at Worthingway.
All Fall Sport Information is updated on the WWAY web-site, just click on the sport or sports you might have interest in participating this fall.
Winter and Spring Sports will be updated early Fall
Prior to first regular season game please pay participation fee as listed below, we prefer you use MyPaymentsPlus, just as you would pay your school fees. If you wish to pay by check please bring money directly to home school office and do not give to the coach. If there is a hardship please contact the AD at your home school and a payment plan will be worked out.
Participation Fee: $125.00 per sport, Reduced lunch: $62.50, Free lunch: No Fee
We are asking that ALL student-athletes (grades 7-12) use Final Forms. Even if your student’s current physical paperwork does not expire until after the new school year begins, please register @https://worthington-oh.finalforms.com now and electronically complete all the forms! When forms have been completed I encourage you to check any sport you are thinking of participating in for the 2020/2021 school year. Please make sure if you are going to any open gyms that at least the emergency form is filled out so coach has your contact information.
Please go to Sport Web-Site for Latest information:
CROSS COUNTRY-CROSS COUNTRY Team web site for all important information: https://sites.google.com/
Communication will be through Google Calendar, Spreadsheet, and app. Remind 101
Boys Head Coach: Nicole Brown email@example.com
Girls Head Coach: Jackie Loar firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall cheerleading combined with KMS:
Coach-Riley Adamaitis; Email email@example.com
Coach-Miranda Swartz; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Worthington Cardinal Middle School Football:
Head 8th Grade Coach-Nick Wiedenhoft/ email- email@example.com
Head 7th Grade Coach-Chris Lisi/ email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Information:
Head Coach Ms. Marci Skeen-phone #614-314-2275; email@example.com
8th Grade Coach-Steve Archual- firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade Coach-Elizabeth Marinescu -email@example.com