2021 Worthington Board of Education Meetings
The regularly scheduled Worthington Board of Education meeting for Monday, October 25th at 7:30 P.M. has been moved to the auditorium at Thomas Worthington High School. Those members of the community choosing to attend the meeting will be asked to follow the Worthington Schools masking resolution for indoor spaces requiring everyone to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. The doors to the auditorium will open at 7:10 P.M. and all who choose to attend will be asked to sign-in with their name and address. Community members wishing to address the Board during public comment may sign-up to do so that evening. Comments will be limited to 3 minutes maximum and we expect speakers to share comments in a civil and respectful manner. There will be NO livestream available for this meeting.
- 10/25/2021 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 10/11/2021 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 10/25/2021 - Worthington Five-Year Forecast 2021
- 10/25/2021 - Worthington Five-Year Forecast Presentation
Links from last Regular Meeting
- 10/11/2021 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 09/27/2021 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 10/11/2021 - Enclosure C-2-d Class Changes
- 10/11/2021 - Enclosure C-3-b SwimInc
- 10/11/2021 - Enclosure C-3-c ESPDC
- 10/11/2021 - Policy 1452: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 10/11/2021 - Worthington Schools COVID Update
- 10/11/2021 - VIDEO: Worthington School Board Meeting
Our regular Board of Education meetings are open, public sessions. Generally, the meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Worthington Education Center at 200 East Wilson Bridge Road.