2020 Worthington Board of Education Meetings
The next Worthington Board of Education Meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 10th at 7:30 p.m.
Anyone wishing to address the board may do so in person and must send a written request in advance of the meeting via email to email@example.com by 5:00 pm on Monday, August 10th. Each speaker will be individually called into the meeting room and asked to address the board at the visitor’s podium so the speaker’s remarks may be clearly heard. The speaker should give his or her name and address and limit comments to five minutes. The speaker will be asked to exit the meeting room once they are finished sharing their comments.
You can watch the meeting streamed on our website at this link.
- 08/10/20 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 07/27/20 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 08/10/20 - Worthington Responsible Restart Plans Updates
- 08/10/20 - EnclosureC-3-b Bus Purchase Resolution
- 08/10/20 - Enclosure - Worthington Organizational Chart
- 08/10/20 - Enclosure D-1-b WLA Final Version
- 08/10/20 - Enclosure D-1-c New Proposed School Calendar 2020-2021
July 27, 2020 Meeting Links
- 07/27/20 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 06/22/20 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 07/10/20 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 07/27/20 - Enclosure C-2-c Addendum to Contract
- 07/27/20 - Enclosure C-3-b GMP
- 07/27/20 - Revised School Calendar for 2020-2021
- 07/07/20 - SRO Review Slides
- 07/27/20 - Public comments
- Watch the meeting video on demand
Our regular Board of Education meetings are open, public sessions. Generally, the meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Worthington Education Center at 200 East Wilson Bridge Road.