2022 Worthington Board of Education Meetings
The next meeting for the Board of Education will be a work session on June 2, 2022 at 1 p.m. at the Worthington Education Center.
The next scheduled regular Worthington Board of Education meeting will be held on Monday, June 13, 2022, at the Worthington Education Center at 7:30 p.m.
Community members wishing to address the Board during public comment may sign up to do so that evening. Comments will be limited to 3-5 minutes maximum based on the number of speakers. We expect speakers to share comments in a civil and respectful manner.
If you would like to receive Board of Education agendas when they are published, please email email@example.com.
You can watch the meetings live-streamed at this link.
Links from last meeting
- 05/09/2022 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 04/25/2022 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 05/09/2022 - Enclosure C-1-b Worthington Five Year Forecast
- 05/09/2022 - Enclosure C-1-d 2023 Worthington Public Library Tax Budget
- 05/09/2022 - Enclosure C-2-c-1 LTD Contract
- 05/09/2022 - Enclsoure C-2-c-2 Summer School
- 05/09/2022 - Enclosure D-1-b Election Proceedings - Bonds & PI Levy
- 05/09/2022 - Enclosure D-1-c Election Proceedings - Incremental Levy
- 05/09/2022 - Presentation: Worthington Forecast
- 05/09/2022 - Presentation: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 05/09/2022 - VIDEO: Regular Board of Education Meeting
Our regular Board of Education meetings are open, public sessions. Generally, the meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Worthington Education Center at 200 East Wilson Bridge Road.