High School Registration for 2023-2024
See below for details and links to all things high school registration. This will be updated periodically as new information comes out.
8th grade students learn about and complete TWHS registration through their math and English classes. The first week, they will be taught how registration works, then the following week they will physically register for courses on the computer through social studies. Please see the schedule below to know when your student learns about this and registers.
If you have... Registration Information Registering (on computer) *Registration cards due* Math with Mrs. Morgan Wednesday, February 1st Math with Ms. Hopkins or Mrs. Marks/Skelly Thursday, February 2nd Math with Mrs. Adesso Friday, February 3rd English with Mrs. Adan/Ms. Lambert Wednesday, February 8th English with Ms. Hill Thursday, February 9th English with Mrs. Irwin Thursday, February 9th OR Friday, February 10th (varies by class) English with Mrs. Adolph Friday, February 10th
9th Grade Course Registration Materials
- STUDENTS: Mrs. Fei's registration explanation slides are here.
- Visit Worthington's website to access digital copies of the course planning handbook.
- TWHS Curriculum Night Materials: Presentation can be found here.
- TWHS Registration Card is here: registration card.
- High School Academic Pathway Plan can be found here.
- Summer School Course Information is here.
Important 2023 Dates for High School Scheduling
- January 25th - Curriculum Night at Thomas Worthington High School 6:10-8:30 pm
- February 1st - Linworth Open Admission Night at 7 pm. See the Linworth tab for more information on Linworth.
- February 1st -3rd - Mrs. Fei in 8th grade Math classes to help explain the registration process.
- February 8th-10th - Mrs. Fei in 8th grade English classes to help students register for classes online. Registration cards due back.
- February 13th and beyond - Mrs. Fei will review and double check requested schedules.
High School Graduation Requirements for graduating classes of 2023 and beyond are located HERE.
TWHS School Counselors
Students are assigned to school counselors by the first letter of their last names. See below for who you can contact with questions!
A-D: Mrs. Felicha Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
E-K: Mrs. Kelly Swearingen - email@example.com
L-M: Mrs. Celeste Preisse - firstname.lastname@example.org
N-R: Mr. David Quart - email@example.com
S-Z: Mrs. Stephanie Burns - firstname.lastname@example.org