Congratulations on your accomplishments while attending Thomas Worthington High School! In an effort to support your post-secondary educational or employment plans, the School Counseling department has collaborated with organizations from Worthington City Schools and the City of Worthington to provide our 2019 graduates opportunities to apply for, and be awarded a local scholarship(s).
Within the bulletin, you will find a list of the local scholarships that you may be eligible for. First, please read the bulletin for a summary of the scholarship, specific deadlines, and other important details concerning the awards. Once you identify which scholarship(s) you would like to apply for, please print the application and complete as directed. Once completed, please return the application as outlined within the bulletin. Generally, (though not all) applications are due back to the School Counseling office by Friday, March 29, 2019 by 3:15 PM. Respectfully, late applications will not be accepted. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Quart in the School Counseling office.
: For any scholarship listed as having a "General Application
", please print this application and write the name of the scholarship on the form.
: If you do not have a resume, please print and complete this form for the general applications.
1) The Alice Boctor Scholarship: General Application
3) Cardinal Theatre Scholarship: General Application
6) Dr. Hutta & Cook Orthdontics: General Application
10) First Financial Bank Scholarship: General Application
14) Harold C. McCord Scholarship: General Application
17) Matthew G. Miner Scholarship- Search columbusfoundation.org
20) Old Worthington Association Scholarship: General Application
23) Rory P. McVay Memorial Scholarship: General Application
25) Sarah Forster Scholarship: See bulletin for details
26) Senior Purchase Art Award: See bulletin for details
27) Student Council Scholarship: General Application
28) Theron & Lucilla Wright Memorial Scholarship: General Application
30) TWHS PTSO Career Scholarship: General Application
32) William Galvin Science Scholarship: General Application
33) Worthington AM Rotary Scholarship: General Application
34) Worthington Area Art League Scholarship: See bulletin for details
36) Worthington Education Association Scholarship:See bulletin for details
37) Worthington Educational Support Professionals Association Scholarship: WESPA Scholarship
38) Worthington Alumni Men's Lacrosse Association Scholarship: See bulletin for details
40) Worthington Women's Lacrosse Alumnae Scholarship: See Head Coach for details
41) College Start for Women: See Mr. Quart in the School Counseling Office for details
Applicants who are selected as the award winner will be invited to the Senior Recognition Ceremony on Friday, May 17, 2019 from 7:30 to 9:30 AM at Thomas Worthington High School. Invitations to award winners will be sent in early May.