Welcome to the Yearbook Page! You will find all the important information, deadlines, discounts, and upcoming events. If you are looking for information on ordering a 2019-2020 yearbook, scroll to the bottom of the page!
2020-21 Yearbook Deadline Dates for the Class of ‘21:
Sale ends September 30th! It's the lowest price of the year!
Senior Picture Deadline: Monday, January 4, 2021
Submit your senior picture to firstname.lastname@example.org for the yearbook by January 4, 2021.
Directions to submit your senior picture:
- Your photo must be VERTICAL and in COLOR or BLACK AND WHITE
- Your photo needs to be at least 300 DPI and 3” tall
- Only school-related props are allowed in portraits. No animals or pets (sorry!). Make sure your photo follows the TWHS dress code. No “selfie-styles.”
- Send to: email@example.com (it must be a *jpeg or .png)
- Use THIS FORMAT for the student’s file name: Last name_First Name
Late photos will not be accepted.
Deadline: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Purchase & Submit: buckeyescholastic.com
Send a special message to your senior! Show how much you care by surprising your senior with a personalized note and photos in their yearbook.
- Baby photos
- Childhood memories
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents/guardians of seniors are encouraged to purchase a Senior Ad Page to feature their child in the yearbook. This page can include baby photos, childhood memories, and/or other accomplishments for your child. Click senior ad page examples for ideas.
⅛ page senior ad: $40
¼ page senior ad: $75
½ page senior ad page: $125.
How to purchase the 2019-2020 Yearbook:
Where: Go to Buckeye Scholastic under the 2019-2020 Yearbook.
When: You can purchase the yearbook while supplies last. There is a limited supply!
Delivery: Buckeye Scholastic will ship the Yearbook directly to your house.