Grades 1-12 enrollment information for families new to Worthington Schools
The enrollment of a new student is a TWO-STEP process.
1. Complete the online registration information for each child needed enrolled. This will take around 30 minutes. After filling out the initial information, you will then receive an email with a link that will walk you through the entire process.You will need:
- Parent/Guardian phone numbers & email addresses
- Student birth certificate & health information
- Emergency Contact information
2. You will receive a second email that will allow you to go online and schedule an appointment. You must follow up the online application with an enrollment appointment to bring necessary documents to the Welcome Center.