Out of District Professional Learning
- How to Attend a Workshop or Conference (includes how to secure a professional day and/or access PD funds)
- Battelle For Kids FIP Modules
- Ohio Leadership Advisory Council Modules (OLAC) (Instruction module updated Summer 2017; CEUs available)
- TCRWP Office Hours for Teachers and Administrators - Featuring Lucy Calkins
- 4T Virtual Conference (Teachers Teaching Teachers About Technology) - annually in May
- 4T Virtual Conference on Writing Archives
- Ashland Professional Development Services at the Columbus Center
- Ashland's PDS course offerings are updated weekly; click HERE to access the website.
- Please note that these courses (even if taught by a Worthington adjunct) are subject to a different fee structure.
- Working in Teacher-Based Teams courses available in partnership with Ohio Leadership Advisory Council
- Educational Leadership Administrative License (new format)
- Online or Hybrid Courses for Practicing Teachers
- Literacy Collaborative
- Master of Arts & Graduate Certificate Program (NEW!)
- Educational Studies - Doctor of Education
- Muskingum University (Online, On-Demand, & Accelerated Summer Programs)
- University of Phoenix Online Graduate Offerings (contact Kelly Wegley regarding the code for 10% tuition reduction)
- Communicate Institute & Walsh University
- Population Education (online professional development courses for grades 6-12 science and social studies educators)
- INFOhio Webinar Recordings -- October 2016 was Googlebusters month, and archived webinars include "Google Tools for Math & Science" and "Transform Writing & Research with INFOhio and Google Apps."
- IDA Dyslexia Certificate