Summer school is offered to Worthington Schools’ students as well as students from other districts. High school students may choose to enroll in summer school
- for credit recovery,
- for support/skill-building, and
- for enrichment and/or get-ahead courses.
The high school program is conducted as a four-week summer session in June.
- Most traditional face-to-face courses will run the first three weeks of the June session.
- Credit recovery will run the full four weeks in June; select credit recovery students will be invited to a two-week July extended session.
- One-credit, blended get-ahead courses will extend beyond the four-week June session; students in blended courses will have access to their course materials during the last week of May and will complete requirements during the last week in July.
All information (including how to register) for summer school is online at www.worthington.k12.oh.us/summerschool.