2020-21 Yearbook Deadline Dates for the Class of ‘21:
Sale ends September 30th! It's the lowest price of the year!
You can also go to Buckeyescholastic.com to purchase your 2020-21 yearbook for $60 before the price increase on September 30th.
Senior Picture Deadline: Monday, January 4, 2021
Submit your senior picture to firstname.lastname@example.org for the yearbook by January 4, 2021.
Directions to submit your senior picture:
- Your photo must be VERTICAL and in COLOR or BLACK AND WHITE
- Your photo needs to be at least 300 DPI and 3” tall
- Only school-related props are allowed in portraits. No animals or pets (sorry!). Make sure your photo follows the TWHS dress code. No “selfie-styles.”
- Send to: email@example.com (it must be a *jpeg or .png)
- Use THIS FORMAT for the student’s file name: Last name_First Name
Late photos will not be accepted.
Deadline: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Purchase & Submit: buckeyescholastic.com
Send a special message to your senior! Show how much you care by surprising your senior with a personalized note and photos in their yearbook.
- Baby photos
- Childhood memories
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents/guardians of seniors are encouraged to purchase a Senior Ad Page to feature their child in the yearbook. This page can include baby photos, childhood memories, and/or other accomplishments for your child. Click senior ad page examples for ideas.
- ⅛ page senior ad: $40
- ¼ page senior ad: $75
- ½ page senior ad page: $125