Special Education Parent Meeting
Tuesday, October 19th 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Worthington Education Center
200 East Wilson Bridge Road
Worthington, OH 43085
- Meet and receive an overview of Special Education administrative services & supports
- Navigation tips for Special Education section of the district website
- Please make note for future meetings on January 25th & April 27th
Special Education In Worthington Schools
Worthington Schools provides a continuum of services to students ages 3 through 21 identified as disabled under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act. Services are provided in accordance with Ohio’s Operating Standards for Ohio's Schools Serving Children with Disabilities.
Kim Brown, Director of Special EducationKim has the privilege of working with staff, students and families PreK -12 for the oversight of all operations of the department, to include collaboration with others that provide programming and educational support services to our students identified under 504 or IDEIA.Kim has earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and a Master’s in Educational Supervision from The Ohio State University, and her K-12 Principal Licensure from Ashland University.
Click a name to see building assignments:
- Responsibilities: Brookside, Bluffsview, Worthington Hills, Liberty, Granby, Slate Hill, McCord, Perry, Academy, Rockbridge, Psychologists, PT, Scholarship K-8
- Responsibilities: DACC, TWHS, WKHS, Linworth, Transition Program, Twelve Plus Program, Transition Coaches, High School Scholarship
- Responsibilities: Sutter Park, Evening Street, Colonial Hills, Wilcon Hill, Worthington Estates, Worthington Park, KMS, Worthingway, SLP, OT, APE
- Pricilla Almanson
- Renee Brinson
- Michelle Donavan
- Jake Guthrie
- Beth Reyna-Williams
- Jill Zingery