Spring Sports Participation Information
If your 7th grade or 8th Grade child is interested in spring sports, please go to Final Forms and register your student for that sport. Final Forms will be used to communicate with parents as the season gets closer. Instructions for Final Forms can be found on the Athletic website
IMPORTANT! Physicals need to be completed and turned in prior to the first practice/tryout.
The official season for all spring sports will begin February 21. We are looking forward to a great first year of spring sports at Perry Middle School.
The sports for spring include:
- Boys Lacrosse
- Girls Lacrosse
Spring Athletics Schedule Updated 5/10/22
- Track and Field Conditioning: Monday and Tuesday conditioning will be held at Perry from 4:15-5:30pm
- Softball and Baseball Tryouts: February 21 and will run 3-5 days
- Baseball Open Gym: Friday, February 18 from 4:00-6:15. Parent pick up at the end of open gym is at door 13A.
- Softball Open Gym: Monday, February 14 from 6-8pm and Thursday, February 17 from 4-6pm
- Tryouts: February 22-24 from 4-6pm
- Boys Volleyball Tryouts: March 7 and will run 3-5 days
MyPaymentsPlus (MPP) Pay Athletic Fees--Fees will be posted to MPP accounts as soon as rosters are finalized. Athletic fees must be paid by the first game/contest to participate.
FINAL FORMS All required athletic forms and documents are online at the FinalForms website. Parents AND students must complete all information to participate in a sport. Final Forms Parent Instructions link.
2020-21 OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation form Student athletes must have a CURRENT OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation form on file in the McCord Athletic office to participation in any sport. ONLY Pages 4 & 5 of the OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form need to be turned in. All other information is to be completed on your Final Forms account (see link above).
Spring Practice: Coaches will communicate practice schedules as the season goes along. The spring athletic season will be a combination of indoor and outdoor practices. Weather is often a factor for games.
Spring Season Coaches:
- Baseball Head Coach: Ken Cossin, email@example.com
- Boys Volleyball Head Coach: Traci Lindsey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball Head Coach: Skylar Morgan, Skylar.email@example.com
- Track Head Coach: Ahri Manning, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Lacrosse Head Coach: Shawn Williamson, email@example.com
- Girls Lacrosse Head Coaches: