2020-2021 Track & Field
Chip Seely - Head Girls Coach
Josh Stegman - Head Boys Coach
Support Staff Members
Katie Scocozzo (distance), Hayes Chrispin (Hurdles/Sprints), Cindy Duke (HJ/sprints), Mariah Hicks (Pole Vault),
Larkin Joseph (distance), Cinnamon Meade (throws),
Chris Roberts (volunteer), Tracey Smith (volunteer),
Pre-Season & Indoor Track and Field
- First Day of Outdoor is Monday, February 22nd...practices will take place daily starting at 3:20pm and end by 5:30pm (for most) or 6pm (for specialists: pole vaulters, throwers, etc.).
- Track Parent-Athlete Meeting – Wednesday, February 17, 2021 @ 7:00 PM
- Spring Sports Parent/Athlete Meeting – Wednesday, March 3, 2021 @ 7:00 PM (This meeting is led by Mr. Todd and is for athletes and parents of athletes that have NOT participated in a FALL or WINTER sport.)
Questionnaire: Athletes, please complete the questionnaire regarding the upcoming season. It’s important that we have some basic information about you prior to getting started with our pre-season conditioning program.
2021 Kilbourne Track & Field OUTDOOR Schedule
Monday, March 29 at Upper Arlington with St. Charles, 5 PM
Saturday, April 3 @ Watkins Memorial Icebreaker, 10 AM - Avoid ACT Testing on this date, please.
Wednesday, April 7 @ Big Walnut, 5 PM
Friday, April 9 @ Hilliard Premier, ***Distance ONLY*** - Hilliard Darby, 5:30 PM
Saturday, April 10 @ Hilliard Premier, ***Sprints, Hurdles, and Field Events*** - Hilliard Davidson, 10 AM
Tuesday, April 13 vs Hilliard Davidson with Central Crossing, 5 PM
Saturday, April 17 @ Coffman Classic, 9 AM
Tuesday, April 20 vs DeSales, 5 PM
Thursday, April 22 @ Chillicothe Cavalier Invitational, 4 PM
Tuesday, April 27 @ Dublin Coffman, 5 PM
Saturday, May 1 @ Gary Smith Invitational, 9 AM - Avoid SAT Testing on this date, please.
Tuesday, May 4 vs Thomas Worthington, 5 PM
Friday, May 7 @ Hilliard Bradley Invitational
Thursday, May 13 and Saturday, May 15 OCC Championship, Westerville North, TBD
May 18, 19, 20, 22 District Championship @ Hilliard Darby (specific dates/times TBD on Sunday, May 10)
Wednesday, May 26 and Friday, May 28 Regional Championship @ Pickerington North, 4 PM
Friday, June 4 and Saturday, June 5 State Meet @ Jesse Owens Stadium, Ohio State
Other Important Info
Please join the Trackbackers Booster group, the form and fee are *tentatively* due by March 4th.
Athletes, please take a moment to complete the Athlete Questionnaire so we can understand what your goals and desires are for the upcoming season!
- This year spring break is March 27 through April 4. We have SEVERAL meets scheduled during break!
- Practice times will be announced and may not be during the “after school” time.
- Parents, your son or daughter only has 4 years to compete in HS Track & Field. We are allowed by OHSAA rules a limited number of meets each season. Please consider this before you plan to take your athlete away during break.
- We will not punish anyone for being out of town during break, but missing practices/meets does have a detrimental impact. An absence during spring break could affect whether or not an athlete remains a part of a relay or competes at the varsity level.
Go to krogercommunityrewards.com or kroger.com/o/store-services/community-rewards to register your Kroger Plus card. Our NPO number is 80700. Our Organization number is AK317. Look for “Worthington Kilbourne Track Backers”. Even if you have signed up before, you need to renew your participation every year.
Girls Track Team
Boys Track Team