Overview of Wolves Inc.Contact Info: email@example.com
Who makes up Wolves Inc.?
- 26+ Support Group (booster club) Presidents representing all varsity athletic teams and Band.
- Nine (9) members of the Board of Trustees
- WKHS Athletic Director
What does Wolves Inc. do?
- Provides 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and ensures compliance with Ohio Revised Code regarding contributions and expenditures.
- Provides financial support for projects that affect overall sports and helps align fundraising programs with overall needs of the athletic department.
- Provides opportunities for support groups to participate in fund raising activities related to athletic events (ad sales, concessions, raffles, sponsorship, etc.)
What are the primary guiding principles of Wolves Inc.?
- Place the welfare and success of the student-athlete as the highest priority.
- Revenues generated from athletic events should be directed back to support the athletic programs.
- Capital investments should benefit the overall good of sports programs.
- Fund-raising activities must be coordinated across support groups to avoid competition, support equitable participation, and ensure community support.
Important Documents for Wolves Inc
How can I email a Wolves Inc Representative?
Wolves Inc Paver Fundraiser