Coordinated Athletic Resources Deliver Support, Inc.
The Purpose of CARDS, Inc. is to provide and deliver educational, economic, and other community support to supplement athletic team activities of Thomas Worthington High School.
2018-19 CARDS, Inc. General Meetings
All meetings will take place in the TWHS Library @ 7:00 PM
- July 30
- October 1
- December 3
- February 4
- April 1
- May 6
CARDS Inc. Executive Board
Amy Glasgow, President
Chris Jackman, Treasurer
Coco Kneisly, Secretary
Dewey Ford, Scholar Athlete/Student Recognition Chair
Cards Inc. Bylaws
What Does CARDS, Inc. Do?
- Sounding board to the school
- Tax preparation for all boosters
- Coordinates Pancake Day with Wolves, Inc.
- Scholar Athlete Recognition
- Weight room equipment, repairs and improvements
- Coordinates the Program Ad Sales with Wolves, Inc
- Coordinates the production of the Fall and Winter Sports Program with Wolves, Inc
- State Champion Photos
- Championship banners in the gym
- Paid for new speaker system installed in the main gym and audio visual equipment
- Construction of Alumni Hall