Coordinated Athletic Resources Deliver Support, Inc.
The Purpose of CARDS, Inc. is to provide and deliver educational, economic, and other community support to supplement athletic team activities of Thomas Worthington High School.
2020-2021 CARDS, Inc. General Meetings
All meetings will take place in the Room 185 @ 7:00 PM
- August 10, 2020
- November 12, 2020
- January 11, 2021
- March 8, 2021
- May 10, 2021
CARDS Inc. Executive Board
Ted Thompson, President
Angie Beier, Vice-president
Amy Morgan, Treasurer
Glenn Moog, Secretary
What Does CARDS, Inc. Do?
- Sounding board to the school
- Tax preparation for all boosters
- Coordinates Pancake Day with Wolves, Inc.
- Scholar Athlete Recognition
- Weight room equipment, repairs and improvements
- Coordinates the Program Ad Sales with Wolves, Inc
- Coordinates the production of the Fall and Winter Sports Program with Wolves, Inc
- State Champion Photos
- Championship banners in the gym
- Stadium Speaker system
- Tables for training room
- Sound system in weight room
- Stanchions for stadium concession stand (planned for 2019-20)
- Paid for new speaker system installed in the main gym and audio visual equipment
- Construction of Alumni Hall