WHAT IS REFLECTIONS? The Ohio PTA, through National PTA, holds an annual cultural arts program, Reflections. Children in preschool through grade 12 are encouraged to create and submit original works of art in six areas: literature, visual arts, photography, dance choreography, film production and music composition. The Reflections program allows PTAs throughout the state to recognize children for their creativity as they reflect on the yearly theme. Teachers, parents, children and community can get involved in enhancing arts education though the Reflections program. The Reflections Program is one of the best examples of the PTA's ability to bring out the best in our youth. PTA strongly supports education in the arts. It is about creating educational excitement and involvement within our schools between parents, teachers and our kids.
Entries are due Friday, October 12th. No late projects will be accepted Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Instructions for digital submission:
1. Open Google Drive
2. Click "New" (this looks like a + sign on a phone or tablet)---File Upload---choose the file you wish to upload
3. Open your newly uploaded file in Google Drive
4. Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner---click "share" from a computer, or "add people" from a phone/tablet.
5. Share with firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
6. Add your child's name and project name in the notes section
7. Click done
***Be sure to submit an entry form to your child's teacher for any digital submission uploaded to the drive or your project will not be entered!***
Click here for Entry Form
Click here for Entry Requirements