Colonial Hills Library
Welcome to our Library Media Center Homepage. Click on the links to the left to find out more information and to access resources we use in our Library. If you have any questions, you can email me at email@example.com or call 614-450-5409 and leave a message.
- Our checkout period is two weeks - I encourage students to return books as soon as they are finished reading them.
- Books are returned to the cart just outside the library.
- Students may checkout books in the morning from 7:40 - 7:55, during their Library Related Arts, and during Noon Options.
- Grades 1-6 may checkout 3 books, Kindergarteners may checkout 1 book.
- If a book is long overdue (more than 2 weeks late) a student may not checkout any more books until the overdue book is returned.
Lost or Damaged Books
- You may pay a fine of $15.00 and I will purchase a new copy of the book (preferred), or
- You may replace the same title with a hardback copy (include receipt) and return that to the library (you may be able to find it for less than $15.00).
- If lost materials are later found, the $15.00 fine will be refunded. If you purchase a book and provide me with a receipt, you will be refunded the cost of the book.