Parent Resource Center
Our partnership with parents and families is at the core of servicing our students at McCord Middle School. The creation of the resource center is another avenue to provide critical information to parents and families. We will continue to update and add information to meet the changing needs of our students, families, and community.
If you need additional information or support, please contact McCord Middle School’s administrative or counseling teams.
- VIDEO: 7th grade teacher, Joy Nieto, presenting on Close Reading Strategies to McCord staff members
- Google Apps for Education Info:
Letter to Familis
Google Apps for Education FAQ
- Khan Academy
- Test Taking Tips
- Common Core for Parents
- Common Sense Media - Determine if the appropriateness of popular books, movies, apps and websites for your child.
- Newsela.com - Find leveled news articles.
- Live Binders - Common Core Resources for ALL subject areas
- One Leg at a Time – Worthington’s student driven anti-bullying program
- VIDEO: Smartphone Dangers
- Suicide Prevention
- Parent Guide to Internet Safety
- Internet Safety
- Kids Health-Puberty
- How to talk to your child about puberty
- School Bullying
Fitness and Nutrition