2021 Worthington Board of Education Meetings
The Worthington Board of Education will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in the auditorium at Thomas Worthington High School at 300 W. Granville Road. Anyone wishing to address the board in person must send a written request in advance of the meeting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
Links from last Work Session & Regular Meeting
- Work Session Notice
- 09/13/2021 - Special Board of Education Work Session Agenda
- 08/23/2021 - Special Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 09/13/2021 - VIDEO: Board of Education Work Session
- 09/13/2021 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 08/23/2021 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 09/13/2021 - Enclosure C-3-b Authorizing Approval of Eastman Smith Consortium
- 09/13/2021 - Enclosure B-1-c Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Draft Policy
- 09/13/2021 - Worthington Schools COVID Update
- 09/13/2021 - Public Comments from the BOE Meeting
- 09/13/2021 - VIDEO: Board of Education Regular Meeting
Our regular Board of Education meetings are open, public sessions. Generally, the meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Worthington Education Center at 200 East Wilson Bridge Road.