Families are required to register online AND upload documents to the Worthington School District Welcome Center.STEP 1 - COMPLETE INITIAL ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Once you click the link below, you will fill out a brief form. After you are finished, you will receive an email with a link taking you through the entire online process.
- Make sure you finish all of the pages of the online registration using a desktop or laptop computer. Do not attempt to enroll on a mobile device.
STEP 2 - REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENT UPLOADWhen you recieve the email with the registration link, you should have the following information ready - phone numbers and email addresses for work and home, student birth certificate and health information, and emergency contact info.During the registration process, you will need to provide addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for parents and guardians, as well as anyone that you want listed as an emergency contact.Also, you will need to upload the following documents. If your doctor's office provides their own Immunization Record, Health History or Physician's Report, those forms will be accepted:
- Student's birth certificate or passport
- Parent/guardian driver's license, photo ID or passport
- Current lease or mortgage statement
- Current utility bill (dated within 30 days of enrollment)
- Student's current immunizations
- Student Health History
- Physician's Report (for students entering Kindergarten only)
Please be prepared to scan and upload these documents. If you are missing a document, you will have 14 days to send it into the Welcome Center. Additional instructions will be provided during the online registration process.
You must click the 'Submit' button on the last page to finish the registration.