Kindergarten enrollment process for families new to the Worthington School District
Kindergarten enrollment is a TWO-STEP process for new families. Worthington Schools offers both half-day and full-day Kindergarten options, but full-day Kindergarten classes are currently full for the 2018-2019 school year.
1. Complete the online registration information for each child who needs to be enrolled. This will take around 30 minutes. After filling out the initial information, you will receive an email with a link that will take you to the online registration. To complete the online registration, you will need:
- Parent/Guardian phone numbers & email addresses
- Student birth certificate & health information
- Emergency Contact information
2. You will receive a second email to go online and schedule your appointment at the Welcome Center. You will need to provide hard copies of the required enrollment documents at the Welcome Center appointment. You must follow up the online application with an enrollment appointment to bring necessary documents to the Welcome Center.