Drop Off/Pick Up Traffic Pattern
We would like to ask all of our parents to help us follow the traffic pattern that has been established for our school. We believe it provides a safer environment for our students and our families. This traffic pattern has also reduced congestion and wait times.
During morning drop off (approximately 7:30-8:00) and afternoon pick up (approximately 2:15-2:45 or until busses have left), only authorized vehicles are permitted to enter the school parking lot.
The traffic pattern for drop off and pick up is as follows:
1) All traffic coming to the school drop off area travel west on Colonial Avenue (the same direction as the buses) and continue to go straight through the intersection with NO LEFT TURNS onto Greenwich St.
2) All traffic on Greenwich St. be northbound, toward the school, with NO RIGHT TURNS onto Colonial Avenue.
3) All traffic exiting Colonial Hills during the times noted make a RIGHT TURN ONLY.
4) Parents park to load or unload only in the direction of the traffic flow. Please only allow children to exit the vehicle at the curb rather than in the street.
5) All traffic: Please Yield to buses and follow the direction of our Safety Officer.
6) For the safety of our students and families, please use sidewalks at all times. Thank you for your help with this as we work to provide increased safety for our students and our families!