After School Programs
Registration for Winter 2018 begins Wednesday, December 13, 2017. Links to the Winter After School Brochure will be live at that time.
Winter 2018 After School Programs begin Friday, January 5, 2018. Worthington Schools offers a number of courses for students after school. To learn more about offerings, please browse our Fall After School Brochure and check back in mid-December to see our Winter After School Brochure. We are excited to offer a number of returning favorites, as well as the following new programs: Kidz Keys, Guitar Club, Eager Engineers, Drama Kids, and Golf Squad.
You can also search our classes below by name, school and time. Registration links/info can be found within the Winter After School Brochure - OR - at the bottom of this page.
For a PDF copy of the Winter After School Brochure, please click HERE.
Fall 2017 Window: Friday, September 15 through Thursday, November 16
Please note that many classes will not run the week of 10/16 to 10/20/17 due to elementary conferences. Please check the brochure for specific details.
- Monday classes: 9/18 - 11/13 (8-week term)
- Tuesday classes: 9/19 - 11/14 (8-week term)
- Wednesday classes: 9/20 - 11/15 (8-week term)
- Thursday classes: 9/21 - 11/16 (8-week term)
- Friday classes: 9/15 - 11/10 (8-week term; no classes 10/20)
Winter 2018 Window: Friday, January 5 through Friday, March 2
Please note that many classes will not run the week of 2/5/18 to 2/9/18 due to elementary conferences. Please check the brochure for specific details.
- Monday classes: 1/8 - 3/12 (7-week term; no classes 1/15 and 2/19)
- Tuesday classes: 1/9 - 3/6 (8-week term)
- Wednesday classes: 1/10 - 3/7 (8-week term)
- Thursday classes: 1/11 - 3/8 (8-week term)
- Friday classes: 1/5 - 3/2 (8-week term)
Want to plan ahead for all of 2017 - 2018? Click HERE.
Search for After School Classes:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- BEGINNING DATES FOR WINTER TERM AFTER SCHOOL CLASSES: Unless otherwise noted, most classes begin the week of January 8, 2018. No classes will be held if school is not in session or if students are dismissed early. Please note that many classes do not run during elementary conference week (2/5 to 2/9); check the registration brochure to confirm.
- ENROLLMENT POLICY: Registration is not complete until payment is received. In the event that the enrollment limit for a class is reached, students whose fees are paid will be given priority over students from whom fees are still due.
- NO CONFIRMATION WILL BE GIVEN for your child’s enrollment. Plan to attend the first class unless we have notified you that a class has been cancelled.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOTIFYING THE CLASSROOM TEACHER, SCHOOL and, if applicable, CARE AFTER SCHOOL, IN WRITING , that their child is participating in an After School Program class, including the class name, time, and dates.
- PARENTS OF CHILDREN NOT ENROLLED IN CARE AFTER MUST plan to pick up their children no later than 5 minutes following the end of the class in which they are enrolled. This is a matter of simple courtesy for school staff and instructors – children of parents who do not follow this rule will be dismissed from the class.
- PICK-UP PROCEDURES: Custodians of buildings in which evening classes occur will unlock the designated entrance 10 minutes prior to the course start time; doors will be relocked 10 minutes after the course is scheduled to begin. Course instructors will escort students to the main entrance (or the entrance that was unlocked in the case of evening classes) at dismissal and remain with them until they are picked up. Due to the Care After programs, we cannot leave doors unlocked as we do during regular arrival and dismissal.
- WHILE THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM is sponsored by the Worthington School District , it must be self supporting. Class fees are our only source of income.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide transportation to or from the After School Programs. We do, however, work to rotate programs among buildings to the greatest extent possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience if a program your child is really interested in is not scheduled to run at your school this session.
- REFUND POLICY: If the class is cancelled, you will receive a full refund (normally takes 2-3 weeks).
- QUESTIONS about the overall program and/or that the course instructor is not able to answer may be directed to Kelly Wegley, After School Program Coordinator (614-450-6148 or firstname.lastname@example.org), or to Leah Baker (614-450-6088 or email@example.com).
CLICK A LINK TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS: (to be updated by December 13, 2017)