Phase I of the All-Day Kindergarten registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now complete.
There are no schools needing a lottery for the 2022-2023 Kindergarten school year!
Phase II - If you have not yet enrolled your Kindergartner for school next year, please follow the steps below:
1. The online registration must be completed. Go to the Welcome Center tab on the Worthington Schools website to get started.
2. All required documents must be uploaded to complete the registration.
3. You will need to schedule an enrollment appointment with the Welcome Center staff to verify enrollment documents using this link.
4. Once your appointment has been made and completed with the Welcome Center, you will receive a confirmation email that your child has been enrolled in half-day Kindergarten.
5. If you would like All-Day Kindergarten, use the link in the confirmation email to make your first month’s tuition payment through the Local Level payment site.
6. Please remember it is your responsibility to register your child for All-Day Kindergartren on the Local Level payment site.
The All-Day Kindergarten registration and payment site REOPENS on Tuesday, March 15 at 9 a.m. All payments made through the site will be automatically time stamped & dated. Any available All-Day Kindergarten seating will be assigned according to when the Local Level payment is made. You will know your sign-up is completed successfully when a ticket number is issued on the last payment screen. Your assigned ticket number from Local Level will serve as your receipt for paying for any possible All-Day Kindergarten spots that may be available at your home school.
If you think you may be eligible for financial assistance through the federal government, please email email@example.com. Further instructions will be sent to you via email.