Return to Headlines

Transcript Request Process

Seniors- Need to send your transcript to the college or university of your choice?

Per the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act, we need a parent signature to send transcripts! Please download the following form, or stop into the School Counseling Office for a copy. 
Transcript Release Form