Our PTSO budgets money each year to support teacher initiatives in the classrooms. Teachers apply for the grants in the fall and spring. PTSO approves the grants in August or September.
The goal of the PTSO grant program is to provide funds for classroom projects, activities, or materials that are not available through traditional sources. Requests will be considered based on the following criteria:
1. Is the request one that will enhance or supplement learning opportunities at TWHS?
2. How many students or staff will benefit from the request?
3. Will the benefits of the request be ongoing from year to year or be otherwise useful in the future at TWHS?
4. Will the request provide department-wide benefit?
5. Have other options of sources of funding been explored?