The Worthington Board of Education will hold its next meeting on Monday, October 26, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. at the Worthington Education Center.
Anyone wishing to address the board may do so in person and must send a written request in advance of the meeting via email to email@example.com by Noon on Monday, October 26. Each speaker will be individually called into the meeting room and asked to address the board at the visitor’s podium so the speaker’s remarks may be clearly heard. The speaker should give his or her name and address and limit comments to five minutes. The speaker will be asked to exit the meeting room once they are finished sharing their comments.
Links from the last meeting:
- 10/12/2020 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
- 10/12/2020 - Addendum to the BOE Agenda
- 09/28/2020 - Regular Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- 10/12/2020 - Enclosure C-2-c Class Changes
- 10/12/2020 - Presentation: Worthington 5-Year Forecast
- 10/12/2020 - Worthington 5-Year Forecast
- Watch the 10/12/20 Meeting Video On Demand